.

Slider

.

Recent Tube

Children toy

For kid

Motherhood

Health

Make up

Experience or

» » » 25 Things New Moms assume



1. arasure} they seriously simply planning to let me walk out of here with this baby like this? There’s no take a look at or anything?

2. however will one little very little human poop most in one day?

3. however will one little very little human eat most in one day?

4. this might be most easier if I had an additional set of hands. Why hasn’t evolution resulted in that?

5. What day is it?

6. Wait, what month is it?

7. OMG. i feel I skint him.

8. Is that poop presupposed to be this color?

9. I don’t assume I’m doing this right.

10. I’m positive I’m not doing this right.

11. Is he presupposed to create that sound?

12. Seriously, she can’t be hungry once more already.

13. WHY DID I GOOGLE THAT???

14. Please don’t spit au courant my last clean outfit. Pretty please?

15. Am I ever planning to desire myself again?

16. If an additional person tells ME to “sleep once the baby sleeps,” i'd simply snap.

17. She appearance uncomfortable… ought to I wake her up?

18. however the hell will this outfit snap?

19. I’m not stupid, why can’t I figure this fucking outfit out?

20. Wait… Did having a baby create ME stupid? Like, permanently?
21. ought to I answer the door, or place my boob away first?

22. i actually want a drink.

23. PLEASE STOP CRYING.

24. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP CRYING.

25. this is often nothing like i believed it might be.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply